12 January 2006

MORE ON THE PERSISTENCE FRONT


Andrea Morehead, nightly news anchor on WTHR Channel 13, has taken an interest in Jean and POV. She came up to my work and Jean's salon today with a cameraman to tape interviews with us. The interview went well, although it's awkward being on the other side of the camera. Andrea is a great lady, even prettier in person, and has a genuine interest in spreading the word about Jean and the documentary.


I didn't have my camera on me today; she still wants to get footage of me "shooting" Jean and also editing the film in the studio. The piece she is putting together will cover a little about me, how I met Jean, the making of the documentary and then of course Jean, her life and her business. It's almost a documentary about the making of a documentary and will tentatively air sometime during February sweeps. I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments: