06 March 2006

PERSISTENCE OF VISION PROMO PHOTOS


So it's been a while since I've posted anything (sometimes life gets in the way of blogging), but yesterday I got the POV promo photos back from Steve Hill. He took something like 177 pictures and it was hard to whittle it down to just a few.


These are a sampling of what they look like. She looks beautiful in all of them, but I think the top is my favorite. While obviously posed, there is still something very real (or surreal) going on between that forced symmetry.


I cannot thank Steve enough for donating his talents to this film. I got a call from Andrea Morehead yesterday as well. We got bumped in February by the Olympics, but her piece on Jean and the film will now air on WTHR in May. May/June is now also when I hope to have this baby finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!

Carolyn