16 May 2006

POV ON WTHR WEDNESDAY MAY 17TH

Andrea Morehead's special report on Jean and my documentary Persistence of Vision: The Eye-Opening Life of Jean Brown will now be airing on WTHR Wednesday, May 17th at 5:30PM. It was originally was supposed to air last week, but was moved at the last minute. My apologies to all those who tuned in last Thursday and never saw what I said they'd see.

If you'd like to to be kept up to date on Jean, her business and the film's progress, please send an email with ADD ME in the subject heading to: chad@cinemaverick.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad, glad that you helped in making others aware that having RP isn't the end of the world. I'm a thrid generation with Retinitis Pigmentosa and neither me nor the previous generations in my family let a little thing like RP get in the way of anything we ever had to do to make it in this world.

R.P. McGuire
Templeton, CA

Anonymous said...

Chad - great piece on your documentary on Channel 13 last evening! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

So inspiring I loved this piece!!

Anarnia Hunt
local designer
PiecesOfAnarnia
Indianapolis, IN