24 November 2005

AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE

Today is Thanksgiving, which marks the start of my favorite time of year. Next week is my birthday, then Christmas, then New Years all in a row. It's an exciting time...and a great excuse to avoid editing hours and hours of documentary footage! To kick things off last night I headed to the Corner Wine Bar in Broad Ripple with friends (I'm pictured below with Casandra who now lives in Nashville, Tennessee where she's pursuing a singing career).



Relationships mean more to me than accomplishments these days. It's far too easy to get caught up in your own shit and take people for granted, but I do appreciate everyone who has supported me and my dream. Your encouragement does not go unnoticed. So "thank you" to all and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: